- Easy to take drops
- Can help with mood swings caused by PMS
- Helps reduce bloating
Natural herbal remedy to help with the symptoms of PMS.
A.Vogel Agnus castus oral drops are a traditional herbal medicinal product that uses ingredients found in the Mediterranean region, its uses have been recorded since the time of Hippocrates. These easy to take drops have been designed to help relieve premenstrual symptoms such as irritability, mood swings, breast tenderness, bloating and menstrual cramps.
Features of A.Vogel Agnus castus oral drops 50ml
- For symptoms of PMS
- Helps with menstrual cramps
- Reduces breast tenderness
- 50mg Agnus castus dried berries
- Women over 18 years old
Warnings and cautions
- For oral use only
- Do not use if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breast-feeding
- Don't take more than 40 drops a day.
- Always read the leaflet
- Not suitable alongside hormonal contraceptives
How to use
Women experiencing premenstrual symptoms:
- Take 15-20 drops in a little water twice daily.
- The effects of this product may not be felt immediately.
- For best results you may need to take this product for up to 3 months.
1 ml (33 drops) contains 895 mg of tincture from Agnus castus fruits (Vitex agnus castus L.) (1:10).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 69.5% v/v.
Other ingredients: Ethanol and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here