- Traditional herbal remedy
- For swelling after injury
- Helps pain based on long-term use
A natural herbal remedy used for soothing muscles and aches.
A.Vogel atrogel arnica gel is a traditional herbal medicinal product that is generally used for soothing and relieving muscular aches, pains, stiffness, sprains, bruises and swelling after an injury.
Arnica gel is suitable to be be used alongside all other painkilling medication. Made from freshly harvested herbs, homeopathic arnica gel is a natural way to support joint sprains and strains that can commonly occur during sporting exercises.
Features of A.Vogel atrogel arnica gel
- Pain relief for stiff neck and shoulders
- Soothes muscle aches and pains
- For sporting injuries such as joint sprains & strains
- Enriched with extracts of freshly harvested Arnica
- Can be used with other medicines
- 50ml / 100ml
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- External use only
- Don't use on broken, cut or irritated skin
How to use
- Apply 2-10 cm gently to the affected area.
- Treat 2 to 4 times a day for the best results.
1g of gel contains 500mg of extract which is equivalent to an average of 160mg fresh Arnica flowers. The other ingredients are ethanol, purified water, glycerol (plant origin) and ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (thickener).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here