- Encourages an active and healthy life
- Lightweight, compact and comfortable to wear
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, sleep time and more
A fitness tracker with a sleek design that monitors your fitness and activity.
This wristband fitness tracker monitors your activity, calories burnt and your sleep as well as informing you about incoming calls and messages. All the information may be accessed by a single tap on the screen or seen in the mobile app.
Features of Acme ACT101 activity tracker black
- Anti-lost alert signals you when the tracker is away from smartphone
- Automatic Bluetooth connection after first time pairing life
- Call and message notification with vibration alert life
- Accelerometer sensor and smartphone camera control
- Detach the wristband to recharge the Acme activity tracker, just plug it into any USB port
- IOS and Android applications available on mobile app stores
- Compatible with Bluetooth v4.0 enabled IOS and Android devices
- Screen size: 2.18cm LED Touchscreen
- Bluetooth version: V4.0
- System requirements: IOS 8.0 and higher, Android 4.4 and higher
- Battery life: Up to 7 days
- Wristband material: Thermoplastic (TPE) & Weight 17g
- 16 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- This device is designed to provide you with the data of your movements by tracking your daily activities. It is not intended to be a medical device, thus, small oversights may occur (in the provided data).
- Driving, cycling and other physical activities involving movements of hands also may be counted as steps. However, influence of these movements on
daily activity results is minimal
How to use
- Simply take off the band and plug the body of the tracker to any USB slot to charge it.
- Touch button.
- Responds to the touch to display time and date, amount of steps and burnt calories, distance, etc. Pedometer.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here