- Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide
- Kills up to 95% of bacteria causing acne
- Daily wash
Acnecide wash gel is indicated for the treatment of mild acne.
Use this wash once or twice a day to reduce one of the main causes of acne and help your skin to clear up. If you’re sick and tired of blackheads, whiteheads, and other spots breaking out on your face, back, or chest, Acnecide wash gel could be the perfect treatment to work into your daily routine.
Features of Acnecide 5% wash gel
- Targets blackheads, whiteheads and other spots
- Ideal for daily skincare routine
- Effectively treats spots
- Acne prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medcines
- Avoid contact with the eyes, eyelids, lips and other delicate areas of the skin
- May bleach hair or dye fabrics
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Please note that Acnecide gel and wash should not be used together as per recommendations from the makers, therefore the pharmacist is unable to approve orders for both the gel and wash for the same person
How to use
- Apply once or twice daily to cover the affected skin areas.
- Wet the area to be treated, apply the preparation to the hands and wash the affected area with the gel.
- Contact time with the skin should be one to two minutes, followed by thorough rinsing and drying.
Hydrous Benzoyl Peroxide equivalent to Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/w, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerol, Carbomer 940, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide (for pH adjustment), Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here