- Open patella for compression and stability
- Helping to relieve patella pain
- Seamless design
Firm compression for patella pain in children.
Actimove kids everyday open patella knee support has been designed to provide relief and comfort to children who are experiencing patella pain.
The open design helps relieve patella pain as the knee cap pressure is reduced, while the anatomical shape and reinforced edges are built for long-lasting wear. The support provides a great deal of comfort, too, with its soft, latex-free, cotton-free yarns and smooth motion comfort-zone. The Actimove everyday open patella knee support also comes with spiral stays for extra stability.
Features of Actimove open patella knee support for kids
- Firm compression to help manage pain
- COOLMAX® AIR technology
- Balanced warmth and medical compression
- Reinforced edges or long-lasting wear
- Quick-drying material
- Paediatric: 25 cm - 30.5 cm
- Youth: 30.5 cm - 35.5 cm
- General knee pain
- Degenerative knee conditions
- Overuse injuries
- Chronic knee pain
- Abnormal patellar tracking
Warnings and cautions
- Not a substitute for professional medical care
- Do not over-tighten
- Stop use if pain persists or you experience discomfort
How to use
- Simply slip the brace on so that the dark motion comfort zone is placed over the patella.
- Can be worn on left or right knee.
Latex-free, suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here