- Stimulates hair roots during washing
- Contains a patented skin activator
- C1 formula to help reduce hair loss
Alpecin C1 caffeine shampoo patented formula stimulates hair in just 120 seconds.
Alpecin C1 shampoo stimulates hair growth directly at the roots whilst washing. In simply 120 seconds the active ingredient travels along the hair shaft directly to your hair root. The active caffeine travels along the hair shaft directly into the follicles spurring them into action and strengthening any weakened hair roots. With the help of Alpecin C1 fine and weakened hair becomes stronger and can be styled better.
The patented skin activator C1 immediately supplies the hair roots with the active ingredient they need to grow. Stimulating hair growth during washing, the effects of C1 can be detected after it has been left on for two minutes, however the longer it is left on the more caffeine will be absorbed into the scalp.
Features of Alpecin caffeine shampoo C1 250ml
- Counteracts premature hair loss
- Increases hair root productivity
- Speeds up hair growth
- Active ingredient formula
- Helps hair feel stronger
- Improves hair structure
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and rech of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- Follow instructions on the bottle
- For external use only
How to use
Simple to follow instructions are on the back of the bottle:
1. Whilst bathing or showering take a small amount of Alpecin shampoo.
2. Massage into the scalp and hair and leave for two minutes.
3. After two minutes rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-2, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 42090, CI 60730.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here