- Dark hair protection formula
- Excellent colour pigment
- Combats hereditary hair loss
Formulated to help protect dark hair, Alpecin tuning shampoo is a great way to refresh and vitalise your hair colour.
Helping you re-fortify your existing hair natural hair without the need for harsh chemical dyes, Alpecin tuning shampoo adds vitality to your hair with every wash. Each application deposits the colour pigments within Alpecin tuning shampoo onto your hair, gradually reinforcing your natural shade.
Subtle and easy to use, your hair colour slowly becomes more intense with regular use, but can also easily be washed out over time with a normal shampoo. With the additional benefit of containing a caffeine based active ingredient formula, Alpecin tuning shampoo also helps maintain hair production and prolongs the growth phases of hair in men with hereditary hair loss whilst refreshing the hair colour.
Features of Alpecin tuning shampoo
- Suitable for dark blond to black hair
- Gradually and subtly refreshes hair colour
- Caffeine based formula strengthens hair
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply a small amount of Alpecin tuning shampoo to damp hair.
- Massage a small amount into the scalp and through the ends of the hair..
- Leave for a few minutes and rinse out.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-3 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, HC Blue No. 2, Menthol, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 47005..
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here