- Multifunctional pad with 3x protection
- 3mm thin for a ideal feeling of comfort
- Up to 100 percent leakage protection
Super absorbent core with InstantDry system that absorbs liquid in seconds.
You can feel confident using Always ultra normal (size 1) sanitary towels with InstantDry system, which locks in liquid for up to 100% protection. Odour neutralizing antibacterial technology stops bad odours rather than masking them. The 3mm thin towels do not only provide great comfort, but also unbeatable protection during your menstrual cycle. Always My Fit is a unique sizing system that can help you find the ideal period protection based on both your knicker size and flow volume.
Features of Always ultra normal (size 1) sanitary towels 34 pads
- Flex and fit system ensures your pad stays in place and follows your body’s movement
- Super absorbent core with InstantDry system absorbs liquid in seconds
- Comfortable top sheet to be super soft on your skin
- Dermatologically tested sanitary towels to be gentle on skin
- Odour Neutralising Technology locks odours in
- Secure guard contours keep fluid in check
- 34 pads
Warnings and cautions
- Do not flush down the toilet
- Keep in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Read instructions thoroughly before use.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here