- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Fast-acting painkiller
- Pain relief from joint pain and inflammation
Effective relief from aches and inflammation in your joints
With Anadin joint pain, you can get fast relief from pain caused by arthritis, knee pain, joint injuries, or inflamed joints whenever you need it. In addition to relieving joint pain, Anadin is also a great option for relieving muscular pain, stiffness, backaches, and neuralgia.
Features of Anadin Joint Pain 200mg Ibuprofen tablets 16s
- Provides up to 8 hours of pain relief
- Effectively reduces inflammation and fights pain in your back, muscles, and joints
- Contains ibuprofen for pain relief
- Targets the source of pain
- Also useful for neuralgia
- 16 tablets
- Children of 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For oral use only. Do not chew
- Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
- Don't take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- If symptoms persist for more than 10 days, contact your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
Adults, the elderly, and children over 12 years of age:
- Take 1 or 2 tablets with a drink of water up to 3 times a day as required.
- The dose should not be repeated more frequently than every 4 hours.
Each Tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg.
Also contains: Sucrose, E216 and E218
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here