- Oxygen saturation and heart rate monitor
- Easy to use and read
- Accurate and reliable
Simple, lightweight and easy to use the pulse oximeter gives you accurate heart rate and pulse strength.
The Aquarius pulse oximeter is an extremely useful way to monitor your health if you experience or live with heart disease, hypertension, respiratory diseases or asthma. It's widely used for those who often enjoy travelling, hiking or sports enthusiasts. It's easily portable and simple to use by popping it onto your finger and the results will show in seconds.
The Aquarius pulse oximeter determines the percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood SpO2 and the heart rate pulse frequency. The results are updated every second and the screen shows the results clearly. The oximeter is completely pain free and easy to use. Small, light and easy to use on the move or at home, it has a colour display with adjustable brightness controls.
Features of Aquarius finger pulse oximeter blue
- Light and portable
- Self adjusting finger chamber for comfortable fit
- Readings even if blood perfusion index is as low as 0.2%
- Non-toxic and Hypoallergenic materials
- Easy to use
- Large LED screen
- Non-invasive way to measure your heart rate and oxygen saturation
- Automatic display rotation
- Simple and completely pain-free measurement
- Suitable for sport enthusiasts and athletes
- Display: LED
- SpO2 Range: 70-99% (1% resolution)
- Pulse Rate Range: 30-240bpm (1bpm resolution)
- Batteries: 2 AAA Batteries (not included)
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use in the presence of a too intense light (sunlight or under strong light) as this can disrupt the infrared sensor and cause false results.
- Please see packaging for further warnings and cautions.
How to use
- Simply insert a finger (of preference index) into the pulse oximeter.
- Press the button to activate the device
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here