- Soft brush applicator
- Discomfort and pain relief
- Lactose, sugar, alcohol and local anaesthetic free
Relief from the pain and discomfort of teething.
Ashton & Parsons teething gel is intended to be used in the oral cavity for relieving the discomfort and pain associated with teething. The gel rapidly forms an invisible film which helps to protect gums from the pain and discomfort associated with teething. Ashton & Parsons is free from local anaesthetic, sugar and alcohol.
During use the brush applicator head is equipped with silicone bristles that gently massage the gums and provide a mess-free and precise application.
Features of Ashton & Parsons gel 10ml
- Silicone brush head
- No mess application
- Soothes babies gums
- Free from local anaesthetic, sugar and alcohol
- Teething infants
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
How to use
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the product to the affected area.
- Gently massage gums with the applicator.
- Use 3-4 times a day as needed.
- Return cap to the top of the applicator after each application.
Aqua, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Aloe barbadensis, Xanthan gum, Banana flavour, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hyaluronate, Xylitol, Cetylpyridinium chloride, Glycyrrhetinic acid, Crocus sativus.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here