- Natural, active ingredients
- Soothes your scalp
- Australian tea tree oils
Shampoo designed to be used after a successful head lice treatment.
Australian Bodycare hair rinse is a specially designed shampoo that should be used after a successful lice treatments and as part of your normal hair care routine. This shampoo contains 100% natural Australian tea tree oils that help to keep your scalp moisturised whilst also help to sooth skin.
For the best results we recommend you use Australian Bodycare anti lice to kill off an lice and eggs before using Australian Bodycare anti lice.
Features of Australian Bodycare hair rinse
- 100% natural Australian tea tree oil of pharmaceutical quality
- For use after successful lice treatment
- Free from insecticides
- Soothe scalp and head
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to one or more of the ingredients
- Do not use if your skin or scalp is damaged
- Do not use on children below the age of 3
- For external use only
- Store out of the reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In some cases, mild itching and irritation may occur
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight
- Prior to use, please read the instructions thoroughly
How to use
- Apply Hair Rinse shampoo all over the surface of the hair without wetting it first.
- Rub well into hair and scalp.
- Leave for a few minutes.
- Rinse with water then comb the hair with a fine-toothed comb.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (2%), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Dicaprylyl Ether, PEG-4 Distearyl Ether, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here