- 100% natural Australian tea tree oil
- Ethically sourced
- Antiseptic properties
A mild antiseptic that kills bacteria and germs without harming your skin.
Australian Bodycare pure oil has been developed using 100% ethically sourced natural ingredients. This unique formula contains 110 different natural components to give you a skin friendly, mild anaesthetic.
The pure oil skills bacteria and germs without damaging healthy skin and can be used undiluted for: cuts, warts, verruca, insect bites, spots, problem skin and minor irritations and diluted for athletes foot, burns, foot odour, nail problems, bathing and massage.
Features of Australian Bodycare pure oil
- Complex mixture of 110 different natural components
- Skin friendly
- A natural pus solvent
- A gentle, mild anaesthetic
- Kills bad bacteria and germs
Please note the price will be going back to full RSP of £11.49 on 03/12/2020.
- 10ml / 30ml
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Use directly on affected area for abrasions, Athletes foot, cuts, ingrown hairs, mouth ulcers, nail fungus, pimples, spots.
- Can also be used diluted: 1 part Tea Tree Oil to 10 parts distilled water or vegetable oil for breath freshener, minor burns, tooth ache (apply with a clean cotton bud).
Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (100%), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here