- Helps to repair dry skin
- Improves the natural balance of the skin
- Formula intensely moisturises the skin
Clinically proven to help rebuild the skin barrier for long lasting protection.
Aveeno skin relief cica balm has been specially formulated using Prebiotic triple oat complex* (Oat Flour + Oat Extract + Oat Oil) to help repair dry exposed skin. This unique balm not only helps repair, dry, exposed, chapped skin but also helps to further protect the skin by reinforcing the skins natural barrier function.
Helping to improve the skins natural balance, Aveeno skin relief cica balm gets to work with just one use, supporting the growth of microorganisms naturally found in the skin microbiome. Nourishing and repairing the skin, this balm intensely moisturises your skin leaving it feeling and looking soft and supple.
Features of Aveeno skin relief cica balm 50ml
- Absorbs quickly
- Unscented balm
- Replenish the skin's natural barrier function
- Repairs dry and exposed skin quickly
- Leaving healthy looking and more resilient skin
- Adults and children over 3 years
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply generously to the skin.
- Complete your routine with Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion to relieve very dry irritable skin.
[PR-0000246] Glycerin, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isocetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic AcidProduct and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here