- Very high SPF protection
- Hydrating and moisturising
- Intensely soothing
Sun protection for children with high SPF.
Keep your children's skin protected with this long lasting, water-resistant cream for children with sensitive skin. It contains a very high protection of SPF50+ formulated specially for children with sensitive skin, light and very fair skin.
The very high protection is blended together with a combination of exclusive active ingredients: SunSitive protection® from Pierre Fabre Research. Its photo-protective complex is optimised, stable and effective for extended periods.
Features of Avene lotion for children spf50+ 100ml
- Sun protection
- No white marks
- Very water resistant
- Fragrance free
- Radiant and softening
- Antioxidant ingredients
- Fresh and clean
- Fragrance, paraben, alcohol and silicone free.
- No water-soluble filters, no octocrylene.
- Sensitive skin
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a suncream product.
- Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
How to use
- Before exposure to the sun, apply the product in sufficient quantities (for example, an average of 6 sprayings on the forearm of an adult).
- Re-apply suncream frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure.
Water (Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Dicaprylyl Carbonate. Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano]. Glycerin. Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Diisopropyl Adipate. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Cetearyl Isononanoate. Lauryl Glucoside. Polyglyceryl-2. Dipolyhydroxystearate. Decyl Glucoside. C10-18 Triglycerides. Benzoic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Citric Acid. Disodium Edta. Glyceryl Behenate. Glyceryl Dibehenate. Polyacrylate-13. Polyisobutene. Polysorbate 20. Propylene Glycol. Sorbitan Isostearate. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Tribehenin. Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here