- Rapidly calms irritation
- Restores the hydrolipidic film
- Fragrance free
A recovery cream that rapidly calms irritation.
Avene skin recovery is specifically designed to bring comfort to skin that has been put under stress due to climate conditions, drying cosmetics, excessive cleansing and general skin sensitivities. The recovery cream rapidly calms and re-balances your skin's natural hydrolipidic film (a light, protective film that covers your skin) leaving it feeling comforted and protected.
Avene skin recovery has been specifically designed using as few ingredients as possible to reduce irritations and be as gentle on the skin as possible. The skin recovery cream is paraben, preservative, fragrance and colouring agent-free as well as being non-comedogenic (it won't block pores).
Features of Avene skin recovery cream 50ml
- Provides a long-lasting barrier against external factors
- Made with minimal ingredients
- Preservative, fragrance, alcohol and paraben-free formula
- Restores your skin's comfort
- Specifically designed to be kind to the skin
- Does not block skin pores
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply on a perfectly cleansed face and neck twice a day.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Cyclopentasilox.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here