- Calms the skin skin in just 30 seconds
- Suitable for allergic skin
- Restores the skin barrier in 48 hours
Tolerance control soothing cream hydrates dry, very sensitive skin and calms the skin in just 30 seconds.
It is also suitable for hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy prone skin. Thanks to ultra-calming d-sensinose, a new patented post-biotic active ingredient, this product relieves sensations of heating, tightness, tingling and discomfort. Your skin is intensely hydrated and its barrier restored in just 48 hours. This high-tolerance, fragrance and preservative-free skin care product benefits from a new sterile cosmetics tube that preserves the formula from the outside air and bacteria.
Features of Avene tolerance soothing skin recovery cream
- Formulated with 98% natural origin ingredients
- Preservative, alcohol & fragrance free
- Packaged using innovative sterile cosmetics technology
- Suitable for reactive skin
- Soothing skincare
- Sensitive & allergy prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply tolerance control soothing skin recovery cream morning and evening to the face, neck and eye contour area to immediately soothe feelings of discomfort.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Ethylhexyl Palmitate. Glycerin. Cetearyl Alcohol. Squalane. Cetearyl Glucoside. Cetyl Esters. Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract Filtrate. Arginine Beeswax (Cera Alba). Citric Acid. Tromethamine. Water (Aqua). Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here