- Bach flower essences
- For a natural nights sleep
- Alcohol free
Original flower remedies.
Rescue Remedy night is a unique combination of the flower essences of Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem, Cherry Plum (Rescue?) with White Chestnut. Rescue is the most famous combination of flower essences developed by Dr. Bach. The Bach essence White Chestnut has been used to help switch off the mind from unwanted repetitive thoughts. These flower essences combine to help you enjoy a natural nights sleep.
Features of Rescue Remedy night drops 10ml
- Suitable for all the family.
- Alcohol free
- Free from artificial additives
- Suitable for vegans
- Sleeping difficulties
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Please read instructions carefully be use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- Put 4 drops directly on the tongue or add 4 drops to water and sip at intervals.
Glycerine, Water and Flower Essences Helianthemum Nummularium, Clematis Vitalba, Impatiens Glandulifera, Prunus Cerasifera, Ornithogalum Umbellatum (Rescue?), Aesculus Hippocastanum
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here