- Vitamin A supports healthy eyesight
- Increase your vitality with vitamin B
- Vitamin D helps teeth and bones stay strong
Soft, chewy raspberry-flavoured vitamins for children aged 7-11.
These tasty soft-and-chewy Bassets multivitamins contain a balance of vitamins and nutrients to support the health of children aged 7 to 11. Simply take one chewie each day and enjoy all the health benefits from receiving your recommended daily allowance of vitamins. These easy to chew multivitamins contain;
Vitamin A: promotes healthy vision.
Vitamins B2, B6 and B12: helps to release energy from food.
Vitamin C: supports the immune system.
Vitamin D: helps teeth and bones stay strong.
Features of Bassetts 7-11 multivitamins raspberry 30 chewies
- One pack lasts a whole month
- Enriched with Vitamin A to support healthy vision
- Helps to reduce fatigue
- Supports your childs immune system
- Vitamin D helps with the absorption of calcium and supports healthy muscle function
- 30 chewable multivitamins
- Children aged 7 to 11
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under the age of seven
- Do not exceed the suggested daily intake
- Do not take vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor
- Contains the polyol Maltitol, excessive consumption of which may cause a laxative effect
How to use
- Suggested intake is one pastille per day.
Sweeteners (Maltitol, Sorbitol, Sucralose), Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Colour (Anthocyanin), Raspberry Flavouring, Acid (Malic Acid), Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba wax], Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12. Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here