- Effective freezing device
- Leaves normal skin underneath
Wart and verruca removal device based on the cryotherapy method
Bazuka sub-zero 50ml is an effective freezing device for removing common warts and verrucas in the convenience of your own home. It works by quickly freezing the wart or verruca, causing it to fall off, often within a couple of weeks or so of freezing, leaving normal skin underneath.
Features of Bazuka sub-zero 50ml
- Freezing agent
- Works by quickly
- Removing common warts and verrucas
- Verrukill technology
- Freezes with 1 application
- 1x Pressurised aerosol can
- 12x disposable foam applicators
- 1x Safety cap
- 1x instruction leaflet
Warnings and cautions
- Do ont use on children under the age of 4 years
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you have diabetes or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet
- Anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) area
- On birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots
- On areas where your skin is sensitive, damaged, cut, grazed, diseased or itchy; or at the same time as any other wart or verruca treatment.
How to use
- A single freeze is sometimes enough, although up to 3 applications may be used 2 weeks apart for stubborn lesions such as some verrucas.
Carefully wash with water and mild soap.
Air dry only.
Sprinkle a small amount of talcum powder on the gel after washing to remove stickiness.
Replace product when gel has eventually worn thin.
A liquefied mixture of dimethyl ether, propane And isobutane.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here