- Relief from itchy and runny noses
- Soothes irritation
- Instant cleaning effect
Fast and effective relief from allergic conditions.
Benadryl allergy liquid release 10mg capsules offer you daily relief from the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions such as pets, skin and dust allergies. These once a day tablets help to soothe irritations. provide relief from sneezing, itchy skin and runny noses.
Features of Benadryl allergy liquid release 10mg capsules
- Provides relief from sneezing. itchy and watery eyes
- Reduces inflammation
- Daily use tablets
- Pocket sized
- Idea for use during the pollen season
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use more than the recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 6 weeks after opening
How to use
- Take one tablet a day.
The active ingredient in Benadryl Allergy Liquid Release 10 mg Capsules is: 10mg Cetirizine dihydrochloride in each capsule.
Other ingredients are: Macrogol, potassium hydroxide 43% w/w, povidone and purified water.
Gelatin capsule: Gelatin, sorbitol (E420), glycerol, purified water, lecithin and medium chain triglycerides
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here