- Triple action
- For relief from blocked & runny noses
- Targets chesty coughs & congestion
Tablets that provide relief by targeting your cough deep down in your chest and also helps relieve symptoms of your cold.
For the relief of symptoms associated with colds and flu, including aches and pains, headache, blocked nose and sore throat, chills and chesty coughs.
Features of Benylin chesty cough & cold tablets
- Suitable for sore throats & headaches
- Clinically proven
- With guaifenesin, paracetamol & phenylephrine
- 16 tablets
- Adults, the elderly and children 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, you must see a doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- 2 tablets every 4 hours, as required.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets (4 doses) in any 24 hour period.
- Do not chew.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here