- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports mental performance
- Contains all eight B vitamins
Helps your body to naturally release energy.
Berocca tablets are packed full of vitamins and minerals. Berocca contains all eight B vitamins - the vitamin B complex. This includes vitamin B1 and B2 to help naturally release energy. Vitamin C, B3, B5 and B12 as well as magnesium each helps reduce tiredness to keep you on top form every single day. B vitamins are water soluble so they're harder for your body to store. Luckily it's absolutely fine to take a Berocca every day.
Features of Berocca blackcurrant 15 tablets
- Sugar and caffeine free
- Helps you feel energised
- Vitamin B5 contributes to your mental performance
- Blackcurrant flavour
- Easy to take
- 15 tablets
- Vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
How to use
- Take 1 tablet per day.
- Dissolve in a glass of water to make a delicious mixed berries flavoured effervescent drink.
Acidity regulators (Citric acid, Sodium carbonates), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Bulking agents (Isomalt, Sorbitol, Mannitol), Magnesium sulphate, Calcium carbonate, Magnesium carbonate, Flavourings (Blackcurrant and Raspberry), Colours (allura Red, Patent Blue ), Naicin (Nicotinamide), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Zinc (Zinc citrate), Salt, Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin sodium phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine monophosphate chloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Anti-foaming agent (Polysorbate 60), Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here