- Max strength formula to elevate and maintain vitamin D levels
- Supports a normal immune system
- Maintains normal bones and teeth
Maximum strength formula to maintain vitamin D levels.
The most recent addition to the award-winning vitamin D oral spray line is a maximum strength 4000 IU vitamin D3 oral spray, which is intended to raise and maintain vitamin D levels in the body. The daily oral spray has been scientifically developed to deliver vitamin D directly into the bloodstream, avoiding the gut's major processing.
Features of BetterYou Dlux 4000 vitamin D oral spray 15ml
- Scientifically formulated to deliver vitamin D directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the primary processing by the gut
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Effective and convenient use
- Aids normal muscle function
- free from artificial colours, alcohol, diary, gluten and wheat, soy and sugar
- Packaging made using ocean plastic
- Certified palm oil free product
- Vegetarians, diabetics and coeliacs
- Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Children 13 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Contains xylitol – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
- Supplements should not replace a healthy diet and exercise
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Shake well before every use.
- Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Always read the label
Water, diluent (xylitol), medium chain triglycerides, emulsifier (acacia gum and sunflower lecithin), preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring (natural peppermint oil), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here