- Battery charge-level and intensity display
- 3 attachments in different sizes for use on different areas of the face
- Deep-pore cleansing thanks to vacuum technology
Deep cleansing pore cleaner uses vacuum technology to remove dirt and impurities and promote circulation for a healthy glow.
Effectively removes blackheads, dead skin cells, impurities and promotes a brighter complexion. The set includes three interchangeable vacuum adaptors for different areas of your face, the five adjustable intensity levels are suitable for all skin types. The LCD display shows battery life and intensity level.
Features of Beurer FC41 deep pore cleanser
- Effectively tackles skin impurities
- Promotes a healthy-looking complexion
- 5 intensity levels
- Includes replacement filter
- Modern design
- Suitable for all skin types
- 1 x round attachment (large)
- 1 x round attachment (small)
- 1 x oval attachment
- 10 x replacement filter
- 2 x sealing ring
- 1 x filter cover
- 1 x USB charging cable
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
How to use
- Please see enclosed instructions for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here