- Flexible and portable
- Self-cleaning function
- Vibrating membrane technology
A versatile and portable mesh nebuliser with self-cleaning functions.
The Beurer IH55 nebuliser has been designed to use vibrating mesh technology to provide you with an effective and efficient respiratory therapy which is virtually silent. Easy to assemble with a simple clip on, clip off medication chamber, this is Beurer's first mesh nebuliser which has a self-cleaning function.
Sitting comfortably in your hand the Beurer IH55 nebuliser is compact and lightweight. The medical device can nebulise 0.25ml per minute and when your respiratory therapy is complete it will automatically shut itself off so as not to damage the mesh. This modern and portable nebuliser is used to help treat and alleviate the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory diseases such as the upper and lower airways, colds, and respiratory diseases.
Features of Beurer travel nebuliser - IH55
- For treating the upper and lower airways
- Can be used to treat colds, asthma and respiratory diseases
- Ideal for travelling due to compact size
- Very easy to use, complete with masks
- Quiet operation an portable
- With self-cleaning function
- Can be rotated 45 degrees for flexibility
- Automatic switch-off
- Short inhalation time
- Medical device that can be disinfected
- 1 x IH55 nebuliser
- 1 x Adult mask
- 1 x Children's mask
- 1 x Medical device
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Operation: Mains part or battery
- Mains connection: 100-240 V; 50-60 Hz; 0.5 A
- Particle size: < 6.0 µm
- Technology: Vibrating membrane
- Nebulisation performance: approx. 0.25 ml/min
- Product weight: approx. 228g (incl. batteries)
- Product dimensions: 14.6 x 5.1 x 8.5cm
Warnings and cautions
- Before use, ensure that there is no visible damage to the device or accessories. If you have any doubts, do not use the device
- The device is not a substitute for medical consultation and treatment. Consult your doctor first if you are experiencing any pain or illness
- This device is not intended for use by children or people with restricted physical, sensory (e.g. reduced sensitivity to pain) or mental skills or a lack of experience and or lack of knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person who is responsible for their safety
- Do not use any liquids with a viscosity of more than three as this can irreparably damage the mesh
- Do not use any powdered medication (including in a solution)
- Do not shake the atomiser as this may cause liquid to leak out and damage the device
How to use
- First attach the medication container onto the mesh atomiser.
- Insert the batteries or attach the mains adaptor.
- Fill the medication container and make sure this is closed.
- Attach the mouthpiece and mask.
- Switch the device on using the power button.
- To ensure that the particles reach your airways and lungs, you must breathe in slowly and deeply, then hold your breath briefly (5 to 10 seconds) and then breathe out quickly.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here