- Eliminates 99.5% of household dust particles
- Optional ion function for the smallest particles
- 3 fan power settings
The quality of the air you breathe is imperative to your health.
The Beurer LR210 is a compact yet powerful air purifier that uses a triple-action air filter system to clean the air in your home of indoor pollutants such as household dust particles, harmful gasses, odours, bacteria, and pollen.
The powerful fan sucks the polluted air into the system where it is met by the pre-filter; this filter is designed to capture larger harmful particles such as dust, dirt and animal hair. Any smaller particles that make their way through the pre-filter, such as toxic gases and odours, will then be captured by the activated carbon filter. The final step in the triple-action system is the EPA filter which gathers those final pollutants such as mites, pollen, bacteria, and viruses.
The Beurer LR210 doesn’t stop there in cleaning your air; switch on the ion function for a truly deep clean that uses an electrical charge to bind the finest of particles and drag them out of the air, so you can breathe easy.
Features of Beurer LR210 compact air purifier
- Suitable for rooms 10m² to 28m²
- Function timer
- Filter change indicator
- Safety automatic switch off
- Clear & easy-to-use function display
- Night-mode with quiet operation
- 1 x air purifier
- 1 x combi filter (activated carbon/HEPA filter class H 13)
- 1 x pre-filter
- 1 x set of instructions for use
Warnings and cautions
- Keep packaging material away from children to avoid danger of suffocation
- As with every electrical device, use this air cleaner carefully and cautiously, in order to avoid hazards due to electric shock
- Do not open the fan unit
- This air cleaner is intended exclusively for cleaning the air indoors. The device is intended for private use
How to use
- Please see enclosed instructions for list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here