- Brighter and whiter smile
- Removes plaque and bacteria
- Fights tea and coffer surface stains
Remove stains caused by tea, coffee, and tobacco, for the Hollywood smile.
Beverly Hill formula perfect white gold toothpaste helps to remove surface stains caused by tea, coffee, red wine, tobacco and spicy foods to instantly whiten and brighten teeth. The advanced formula containing hydrated silica, sodium fluoride and gold pieces work together to remove stains, freshens breath, protects tooth enamel and reduces bacteria and plaque.
Hydrated Silica offers high performance whitening while the stain dissolving agent Pentasodium Triphosphate prevents food particles settling on the teeth and Sodium Fluoride (0.31% w/w 1400ppmF) keeps your tooth enamel strong and healthy, effectively helping to prevent cavities and decay. In addition, Gold is also known for its anti-inflammatory and blood flow increasing properties keeping the mouth healthy and protected.
Features of Beverly Hills Formula perfect white gold toothpaste 100ml
- Contains gold to promote mouth health
- Brighter and whiter teeth
- Removes plaque and bacteria
- Supports the enamel
- Helps to prevent cavities
- Fresh breath
- Prevents food from settling onto the teeth
- Removes surface stains caused by tea and coffee
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not swallow. If you do swallow more than used for brushing seek medical advice or contact a poison control centre.
How to use
- Apply a pea sized amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush.
- Hold your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle toward the gum line.
- Move the brush back and forth gently, with a circular movement over the front, back and top (chewing surface) of your teeth. Don’t scrub hard along the gum line as this can irritate your gums.
- Once you have finished brushing spit out the residue do not swallow.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here