live bacteriaProduct features
- Multi-action live bacteria formulation
- Supports the nervous and immune system
- Regulated the hormonal activity
Multi-action live bacteria formulation that supports the mind and digestion.
Bio-Kult Migréa is an advanced multi-action live bacteria formulation that targets both the digestive tract and the brain and has been formulated with magnesium and vitamin B6, both of which contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system, and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 contributes towards the normal function of the immune system and has been shown to help protect against inflammation. Vitamin B6 also has the added benefit of contributing to the regulation of normal hormonal activity. All combined to keep your central nervous system functioning normally.
Features of Bio-Kult Migrea advance multi-action formulation 60 capsules
- Targets the digestive tract and the brain
- Suitable for everyday
- Supports a healthy lifestyle
- Great for travel as there is no need to refrigerate
- Can be use alongside antibiotics
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- First live bacteria supplement designed to target the brain
- Capsules can be swallowed whole or pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food or mixed with a drink
- Formulated in the UK by ADM Protexin Ltd
- 60 capsules
- Children of 12 years and over
- Vegetarian diets
- Gluten free diets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplement
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
Adults and children of 12 years and over
- Take two capsules daily with food.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules)
Magnesium Citrate 768mg providing 90 mg magnesium (24% NRV)
Vitamin B6 8 mg (571% NRV)
Magnesium citrate, Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),Live bacteria (see below),(milk, soya), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride).
Live bacterial cultures:
Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™, Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®, Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™, Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™, Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™, Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN® 39™, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™, Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™.
For allergens, see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here