- Provides protection from UV rays
- Stimulates natural tanning response
- Water resistant and fragrance free
Bronzing oil with SPF50 protection against UV rays.
Bioderma photoderm bronz dry oil SPF50 provides reliable protection from sunburn, sun intolerance and premature ageing as you tan, whilst a unique formula stimulates your body’s natural tanning response. Added vitamin E encourages healthy skin cells, and antioxidants help skin repair itself, reducing visible sun damage.
Features of Bioderma photoderm bronz dry oil SPF50 200ml
- Pleasant, non-greasy application
- Added vitamin E and antioxidants for skin health
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily, dry and sensitive skin
- Encourages natural tanning
- Paraben free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Using less product will affect degree of sun protection
- Overexposure to sunlight is a serious health hazard
How to use
- Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure, to all areas of skin that will be exposed.
- Reapply frequently, especially after swimming, towelling or perspiring.
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl, Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Pentylene Glycol, Laminaria Ochroleuca, Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Juglans, Regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Hypericum Perforatum, Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Trilinolein, Oleoyl Tyrosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Trilinolenin, Triolein, Oleic Acid, Tripalmitin, Tristearin, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Fragrance (Parfum). [BI 658].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here