- Soothing skincare
- For sensitve & acne-prone skin
- Good make-up base
A cream for sensitive and weakened acne-prone skin.
This soothing moisturiser will target the root causes of your acne-prone skin's sensitivity and blemishes. It will rehydrate and help to eliminate spots and redness that could potentially case marks.
Features of Bioderma sebium sensitive anti-blemish cream
- Dermatologically tested
- Rehydrates skin
- Targets spots & redness
- Sensitive & acne-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply Sebium sensitive once or twice a day to skin, after cleansing with Sebium foaming gel or Sebium H2O, 7 days a week.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Bakuchiol, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Rhamnose, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Fructooligosaccharides, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 728].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here