- Formulated with harmless active ingredients
- Instantly reduces puffiness
- Moisturising agents improve skin comfort
This soothing eye-contour gel helps reduce puffiness and minimises fine lines.
Bioderma sensibio eye-contour gel instantly soothes irritable skin and contains decongesting agents that reduce puffiness around the eye area. Smoothing active ingredients help eliminate fine lines, while natural moisturisers gently soothe the skin. Sensibio eye-contour gel is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, so it provides an excellent base for makeup and is suitable for contact-lens wearers.
Features of Bioderma sensibio eye contour gel 15ml
- Contains natural active ingredients
- Rapidly soothes sensitive skin
- Fragrance free with no preservatives
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula
- Provides a good makeup base
- Suitable for use by people wearing contact lenses
- People with sensitive skin and those who wear contact lenses
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply sensibio eye-contour gel once or twice a day to the eye contour area after cleansing with sensibio H20.
- Massage gently until the gel is absorbed.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polyehtylene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylcellulose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here