- Combines essential nutrients
- Energy carrying enzyme
- Supports the immune system
A one a day nutritional supplement reduces tiredness and fatigue.
Bioglan Stat-Guard combines essential nutrients that may be reduced by some cholesterol lowering medication – all in a small one-a-day capsule. Stat-Guard contains recommended levels of CoQ10 as well as Zinc, Vitamin E, B1 and Magnesium.
Bioglan Stat-Guard can help replenish:
CoQ10: A very important vitamin-like substance and energy carrying enzyme, which helps boost energy levels and maintain heart health and circulatory functions.
Zinc: A mineral required for the protection of cells, support to the immune system, as well as normal protein and DNA synthesis.
Magnesium: An essential mineral with multiple health benefits including contributing to normal muscle function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin E: Considered one of the most important fat soluble vitamins, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin B1: Another essential vitamin, which can help to maintain heart health and contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Features of Bioglan Stat-guard 30 soft capsules
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports heart health, muscle function and energy metabolism
- Does not interfere with the effectiveness of Statin medication
- One-a-Day capsules
- Easy to swallow
Ingredient Per capsule % NRV Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg - Vitamin E 134mg α-TE 1117% Vitamin B1 0.165mg 15% Magnesium 57mg 15% Zinc 14mg 140%
- 30 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking if your are under medical supervision, on medication, pregnant or are breastfeeding.
How to use
- Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Not to be taken on an empty stomach
Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatine, Glycerol, Colour: Iron Oxide), Sunfllower seed oil, DL-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Silicon Dioxide, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate)
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here