- Provides hours of pain relief
- Moulds to any part of the body
- Includes a stylish cover
Heat any part of your body with these stylish lavender wheat warmers.
This lavender wheat warmer in a purple spotty cover from the Blue Badge Co. gives hours of relief from aches and pains, injuries and ailments, including headaches, stress and tension. Simply heat the Blue Badge Co. lavender and wheat warmer for two minutes in the microwave and then place it over the desired area.
The warmers mould to any part of the body, particularly around the neck, across the abdomen and on the legs or feet, so it’s easy to target the area you want to relieve. With quirky patterns and pretty floral motifs, you can choose a print to reflect your personality. These Blue Badge Co. wheat warmers are handmade in Bristol.
Features of Blue Badge Co. lavender wheat warmer in purple spotty cover
- Helps relieve aches and pains
- Heat for two minutes in a microwave before applying
- Moulds to every part of the body
- Choose your favourite print
- Handmade in Bristol
- 1 x lavender wheat warmer in purple spotty cover
- Pain relief
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Simply heat for two minutes in the microwave and place on the desired area.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here