- Enriched with cooling aloe vera
- Calms skin after sun exposure
- Beachy aroma
Treat your skin to a refreshing cleanse with the Bondi Sands body wash.
This hydrating formula is enriched with cooling and soothing aloe vera to help calm the skin after sun exposure, rinsing away residue of sand, salt and sunscreen. The beachy scent of coconut transports the senses to a tropical paradise, turning your daily shower into a true self-care experience.
Features of Bondi Sands coconut body wash
- pH balanced
- Hydrating formula
- Rinses away residue of sand, salt and sunscreen
- Sun exposed skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep out of direct sunlight or other sources of strong light
- Carry out a patch test 24 hours prior to use
- Do not apply to damaged or inflamed skin
- If irritation, redness or itchiness occurs, discontinue use
- If swallowed, get medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
- If material accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water
- Seek medical attention if irritation persists
How to use
- Apply to damp skin, massaging gently into a lather.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Use daily.
Aqua, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside(and) Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium Edetate, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here