- Detoxifies the skin
- Removes excess oils
- Conditions the skin with sunflower seed oil and oatmeal
Perfect for pore unclogging and exfoliating your skin.
Botanical Lab Indian clay non foaming cleanser is a gentle non foaming cleanser that has been specially formulated for blemish prone skin. This unclogging formula contains botanicals like sunflower seed oil, oat powder which all help to condition your skin helping it to be blemish free.
The Indian clay cleanser easily removes excess oils on the skin as well as removing dirt and makeup. Enriched with kaolin an ingredient that helps to detoxify the skin as well as gently exfoliating dead skin cells.
Features of Botanical Lab Indian clay non foaming cleanser 200ml
- Gently exfoliates your skin
- Easily removes dirt and make up
- Clears away dead skin cells
- Unclogs pores deep in your skin
- Keeps blemishes at bay
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Not to be used for children under three years of age
- In the unlikely event of rash or irritation, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply a coin size amount of product onto dry skin with clean finger tips.
- Gently massage over your face & neck area in an upward & outward motion.
- Remove thoroughly with warm water and a muslin cloth and repeat if necessary.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Sulfur, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Agar, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Eugenol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here