- Adjustable to your child’s temperature for more accurate fever guidance
- Traffic-light, colour-coded LCD to help interpret temperature
- Fever alarm plus last reading recall to track temperature
An advanced-technology thermometer that helps you interpret what your child’s temperature means, based on their age.
You need more information than knowing if your child has a temperature or not. This digital stick thermometer provides it. It tells you whether their temperature is elevated or high, based on their age, plus what your next steps should be. No wonder, it’s a brand recommended by doctors and pediatricians.
Features of Braun PRT2000 digital thermometer with age precision
- BPA-free thermometer with flexible tip
- Fast 8-second reading and last memory recall
- Suitable for newborns
- Auto power off
- Available in blue or white
- LCD celsius display
- 3 volts battery
- Protective storage cap
Warnings and cautions
- Do not allow children under 12 to take their temperatures unattended
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
How to use
- Set your child’s age with the age precision button.
- Take the temperature, you’ll be given a reading in around 8 seconds that’s confirmed with a beep.
- A traffic-light, colour-coded display interprets the results, and then you act accordingly.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here