- Universal cuff size
- Easy to read LCD display
- Clinically tested accuracy
Fully automatic, easy to use and clinically tested upper arm blood pressure monitor.
The Braun BUA5000 ExactFit™ upper arm blood pressure monitor enables you to conveniently and easily monitor your own blood pressure at home. Clinically tested, the monitor gives accurate and fast results with a fully automatic function for consistent readings.
The ExactFit™ measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure value and pulse rate. There are fitting instructions printed on the cuff and the monitor benefits from a one button operation along with a large easy to read LCD display. Other convenient features include an automatic switch-off mode and a last reading memory recall.
A great tool to use alongside your monitor is the Braun Healthy Heart app, it'll help you to fully understand your heart and health. The app is completely free and can downloaded to most standard smart phones, it allows you to manually input your results and track your heart health over a longer period.
Features of Braun BUA5000 ExactFit 1 upper arm blood pressure monitor
- High clinically tested accuracy
- ESH (European Society for Hypertension) validation
- Easy to use, large LCD display
- Easy one button operation for convenience
- Fully automatic
- Memory holds your previous reading
- Automatic switch-off function
- Dimensions: H 16.5cm, W 11.5cm, D 9.5cm
- Weight: 0.78kg
- Universal cuff size: 22-42cm
- Blood pressure monitor
- Arm cuff
Warnings and cautions
- To ensure accurate results, carefully read the complete instructions before use
- This product is intended for household use only
- Keep product and batteries away from children
- People living with from cardiac arrhythmia, vascular constriction, arteriosclerosis in extremities, diabetes or users of cardiac pacemakers should consult their doctor before measuring their blood pressure themselves, since deviations in blood pressure values may occur in such cases
- If you are under medical treatment or taking any medication, please consult your doctor
- The use of this blood pressure monitor is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your doctor
- Protect from dust and from direct sunlight
- Do not open or modify this equipment without authorisation of the manufacturer
How to use
- To apply the arm cuff, plug the air hose into the connector.
- The cuff is located correctly on your arm when the Velcro is on the outside of the cuff and the metal ring does not touch the skin.
- Put your arm through the cuff loop. The bottom of the cuff should be approximately 2-3cm above your elbow. The tube should lie over the brachial artery on the inside of your arm.
- Pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are tightened around your arm.
- When the cuff is positioned properly, press the Velcro firmly against the pile side of the cuff.
- This cuff is suitable for use if the arrow heads fall within the stripe pattern on the other side of the cuff when the cuff is tightened around your arm.
- Sit on a chair and place your arm on a table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart.
- Press the power button to begin.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here