- A choice of modes to take temperature
- No-touch mode reduces stress for your child and means temperature can be taken while they sleep
- No-sound mode means temperature can be taken almost silently, so even less possible cause for stress
This state-of-the art thermometer features age-adjustable fever guidance to take the guesswork out of temperature reading.
This thermometer uses patented breakthrough technology to make taking temperature easy, stress-free and incredibly accurate. It means you can measure temperature in a variety of ways, so if your child is asleep or feeling ill or anxious you don’t even have to touch them for a reading. It can even operate silently too.
Features of Braun BNT400 no touch + touch forehead thermometer with age precision
- Touch mode, simply pace on forehead between eyebrows
- No touch mode
- Food and liquid mode allows you to easily measure your baby food, drink or even bath temperature
- Silent mode
- Protective cap
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
- For external use only
How to use
- In touch-mode, place the thermometer on the forehead between the eyebrows to take a measurement.
- In no-touch mode, hold the thermometer in front of your child's forehead between the eyebrows up to 2cm away.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here