- Easily removes blackheads
- Stainless steel design for easy cleaning
- Textured handle for grip and precision
Easily removes grit and blackheads from your skin.
The Brushworks blackhead remover tool has been designed to remove blackheads safely and gently from your skin for a smoother and softer looking skin. This unique tools with two heads: a thick angled loop used for rolling out whiteheads and a flat side that should be used for pushing out blackheads. This tools comes in pink and is made from stainless steel for easy cleaning.
Features of Brushworks blackhead remover tool
- Removes pimples
- Cleanly extracts grit under the skin
- Stunning pink design
- Precisely removes comedone from your skin
- The most hygienic way of removing blackheads and blemishes
- Two unique heads
- 1x flat side tool
- 1x thick angled loop
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Cleanse your face with warm water and hold a warm cloth to your face for a few seconds to open up the pores, or do so after a warm shower.
- Place the loop end of the extractor over the blackhead you want to extract.
- Gently press down on one side of the blackhead & move the tool across the top.
- When you have finished, cleanse your skin with cool water to help close the pores, gently pat dry and then apply your toner or moisturiser.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, CI 16035, CI 60725. [PR-0000651].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here