- Dual-sided roller
- Targets fine lines & puffiness
- With stainless steel
Sculpt, contour and tighten your skin.
The new cryo roller has been crafted from stainless and uses sub-zero temperatures to cool skin to increase micro-circulation, collagen production and flush out toxins which helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness. You can store the cryo roller in the fridge or freezer for an extra cooling effect.
Features of Brushworks cooling cryo roller
- Uses sub-zero temperatures to cool skin
- Vegan friendly
- Increases micro-circulation
- Flushes out toxins
- 1 x roller
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Cleanse face and apply your favourite serums or oil to your skin.
- Remove roller from the fridge or freezer (Remember: If stored in the freezer allow roller to sit for 5 minutes before use), using the wider end, start at the centre of the face and roll in an outward direction towards the lymphatic drainage points near your ears, then down towards your chest.
- Replicate this motion over your forehead and chin.
- Roll the narrow end over delicate areas of the face such as around the eyes and over the sides of your nose.
- The wider roller can also be used on the temples, back of the neck and shoulders to soothe and relieve tension.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here