- Herbal qualities
- Relieves coughs
- Relieves chesty coughs
Herbal thyme herb extract medicine made for coughs.
Traditional herbal medicinal product used for relief of coughs, such as, chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, based on traditional use only.
Features of Buttercup bronchostop pastilles
- Herbal medicine made with thyme herb extract
- Relieves chesty, dry coughs
- Relieves irritting and tickly coughs
- Relieves catarrh
- 1 x buttercup bronchostop pastilles
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 7 days.
- Read leaflet for further information.
How to use
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- For oral use (allow to dissolve in the mouth through sucking).
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years - 1 -2 pastilles to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times a day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 12 pastilles can be taken per day.
- See leaflet for further information.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store the blister in the original package in order to protect from light.
1 Pastille contains the active ingredient: 59.5 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L. Herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction Solvent: Water
Also contains: Fructose and Sorbitol (E420)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here