- Traditional herbal medicinal
- For all types of coughs
Traditional herbal medicine used for the relief of dry and chesty coughs.
Buttercup Bronchostop Syrup 120ml has been designed to be used as a traditional herbal medicinal product. This syrup can be used for the relief of coughs, such as, chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, based on traditional use only.
Features of Buttercup bronchostop syrup
- Used for the relief of dry and chesty coughs
- Alcohol free
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years
- 120ml / 200ml
- Adults and children over 12 years
- Dry and chesty coughs
Warnings and conditions
- Do not give to children under 12 years
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days
- Read the package leaflet before use. For oral use
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package in order to protect the contents from light
- Close tightly after use
- After opening, use within 4 weeks
How to use
- Using the measuring cup provided, 15 ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times per day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day.
See leaflet for further information.
Each 15ml of oral syrup contains the active ingredients: 120 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L., herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: Water, 830 mg of Extract (as liquid Extract) from Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: Water.
Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here