- Bright floral fragrance
- Ideal for both day and night wear
- Notes of lychee and nectarine
Bright floral fragrance with an addictive character.
Calvin Klein's portfolio of bold and iconic scents continues to redefine the world of perfume. Eternity now captures the thrill and raw emotion of new love. From the house of Calvin Klein Eternity Now translates the attraction and power of a beautiful love story about to unfold.
The fragrance opens with a bold burst of freshness; juicy nectarine, succulent lychee and quince sorbet encapsulate the sudden, powerful realisation that forever starts now. The heart of eternity now for women eau de parfum blooms with a floral bouquet of peony, peach blossoms and dewy neroli petals. The perfume leads to a soft cashmere veil, traces of sensual ambrox and precious musk's.
Features of Calvin Klein eternity now for women eau de parfum
- Floral and fresh bouquet of scent
- Ideal to wear day to night
- For the woman who loves a timeless classic
- Top notes of juicy nectarine, succulent lychee and quince sorbet
- Envelop the skin with light, fruity scent
- Heart notes of peony, peach blossoms and neroli petals
- Dries down to a soft cashmere veil
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply perfume to the inner wrists, the base of the throat, behind ear lobes and the inner elbows.
- The fragrance will react with your body heat and continue to emit scent throughout the day.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, BHT, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Alcohol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Citral, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Propylene glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Farnesol, D&C Red no.33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow no.5 (CI 19140), FD&C Yellow no. 6 (CI 15985), D&C Violet no.2 (CI 60730).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here