- Clearly indicates the type of infection
- Shows results immediately
- 90% accuracy
Canestest is a one-step self-test to help diagnose common vaginal infections, such as thrush or bacterial vaginosis.
Canestest self test for vaginal infections is a clinically proven self diagnostic test which indicates clearly what type of vaginal infection you may have. Results appear in just 10 seconds and these test have a 90% accuracy rating. Each pack includes 1 test which is incredibly simple to use allowing users to self-diagnose in the comfort of their own homes. You can confidently diagnose intimate health conditions without having to see a GP or a healthcare professional.
Unusual vaginal discharge can be a result of bacteria, yeasts or parasites or a combination of these microorganisms. An evaluation of the kind of infection you have is highly important and allows you to choose the most appropriate treatment.
Features of Canestest self test for vaginal infections
- Clear, reliable results
- Results appear immediately
- Allows you to take control of your intimate health
- Helps to diagnose common vaginal infections
- Helps you to select the right treatment
- Clinically tested with more than 90% accuracy
- Easy to use and easy to read
What do my results mean and what treatment is available
Green/Blue Swab Thin milky, white or grey, Sticky, Odour: Fishy or unpleasant, Itching Irritation/Burning: Sometimes, Painful urination: None, Medical Condition: Bacterial Vaginosis (BV).
Options for treatment: products are available for BV from your pharmacy or supermarket, or consult your doctor or healthcare professional for treatment options.
Yellow Swab Thick, cottage cheese like (curdy), White, Odour: None or non-offensive, Itching Irritation-Burning: Intense itching, burning, Painful urination: None, Medical Condition: Vaginal thrush.
Options for treatment:Treatments are available for thrush from you pharmacy or supermarket, or consult your doctor or healthcare professional for treatment options.
Symptoms Discharge: Thin, clear, White, Odour: None, Itching Irritation/Burning: None, Painful urination: None, Medical Condition: Normal.
Options for treatment: None.
- 1x self diagnostic swab
How to Use
- Following instructions provided, insert coloured tip of test into you vagina and wait for the results.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- Green/Blue Swab Thin milky, white or grey, Sticky, Odour: Fishy or unpleasant, Itching Irritation/Burning: Sometimes, Painful urination: None, Medical Condition: Bacterial Vaginosis (BV).