- Simple and easy to use
- Painless treatment
- Quick relief
Glycerin Suppositories relieve occasional constipation by helping to stimulate bowel movement.
This product is used to relieve occasional constipation. Glycerin belongs to a class of drugs known as hyperosmotic laxatives. It works by drawing water into the intestines. This effect usually results in a bowel movement within 15 to 60 minutes. The suppository dissolves inside the rectum, releasing the glycerin formula. This stimulates the bowl muscles and encourages them to contract the increased movement helps to loosen any blockages, helping stools to move along for easy passing. Glycerin also has a gentle lubricating effect, which helps to provide even more relief from painful constipation. Moisten before use, insert the pointed end first, and remain still whilst the suppository dissolves.
Features of Care glycerin suppositories adults
- Helps with treating constipation
- helps with bowel movement
- Relieves occasional constipation
- 4g 12 Suppositories
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for anyone who is allergic to the ingredients contained in the suppository
- It is recommended that someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding avoid using these suppositories
- If you do notice a side effect, contact your doctor as soon as possible
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product
- Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product
How to use
- Wash your hands before use and take the suppository out of the packaging.
- Then dip the suppository into water before insert it into your rectum.
- Wash your hands afterwards.
Active ingredients per suppository:
Gelatine and Purified Water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here