- Gently soften ear wax
- Removes ear wax
- Easy to use
Remove ear wax build up at home.
Care olive oil ear drops help to naturally soften and remove ear wax build-up. Simple to use, the olive oil ear drops offer painless ear wax removal you can do at home.
Features of Care olive oil ear drops 10ml
- Includes dropper
- To gently soften and remove ear wax
- Painless ear wax removal
- Simple to administer
- Natural remedy
- Children over 1 year
Warnings and cautions
- Do not freeze
- Check that the dropper is not broken or damaged before use
- Never insert the dropper or any solid object into the ear
- Children under 5 years should receive medical diagnosis and supervision (see leaflet)
- Once opened store the dropper in the bottle
- A doctor, nurse or specialist may give you other specific instructions for using the drops depending on the severity of your wax problem
- You should follow the instructions given to ensure successful removal of wax
- If symptoms persist consult a doctor
- Discard the drops 28 days after first opening
- Store between 10°C to 25°C
How to use
Please read the entire enclosed information leaflet carefully before use as it contains important information about this product.
- Tilt head sideways with the affected ear facing upwards.
- Avoid touching the ear with the dropper. Using the dropper, place 2-3 drops of the oil at room temperature into the ear, then gently massage around the outside of the ear.
- Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted and repeat in the other ear if required.
- Plug the ear lightly with cotton wool if necessary to prevent leakage.
Use the drops twice a day for up to seven days.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100.0%.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here