- Gently softens ear wax
- Removes ear wax
- Easy to use
Simple, effective and gentle treatment to soften earwax.
Care sodium bicarbonate ear drops are an easy and simple treatment to soften stubborn ear wax helping to make it easier to remove. A handy dropper allows for more precise application without any spills or waste. Care sodium bicarbonate ear drops can be used by adults, the elderly and children over 1 year. Children under 5 should receive direct medical supervision. Should not be used with a perforated eardrum. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should only use if advised by a doctor. Seek medical advice if other medications are being used in the ear.
Features of Care sodium bicarbonate ear drops
- Gently softens ear wax prior to syringing by a doctor or nurse
- Includes precision dropper
- Gently softens ear wax
- Aids in the removal of ear wax
- Simple to administer
- 10ml drops
- Children over 1 year of age
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use drops if you have a perforated eardrum
- Never insert the dropper or any solid object into the ear
- Store the dropper in the bottle
- Store below 25°C and discard 28 days after first opening
- Do not freeze
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Avoid touching the ear with the dropper.
How to use
Please read the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use. It contains important information about this product.
Adults, the elderly and children over 1 year:
- Tilt the head sideways with the affected ear uppermost.
- Place 3 to 4 drops into the ear using the dropper provided.
- Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted.
- Then plug the ear loosely with cotton wool.
- Use the drops twice a day for up to seven days. Store the dropper in the bottle.
Children under 5 years should receive medical supervision.
The doctor, nurse or specialist may give you other specific instructions for using the drops depending on the severity of your ear wax problem. You should follow the instructions given to ensure successful removal of wax.
Sodium Bicarbonate BP 5% w/v (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 5% w/v)
Glycerol (E422), Purified Water and Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol (Preservative).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here