- Removes unwanted purities
- Gentle on the skin
- Daily make-up removal
A mild formulation that gently moisturises and removes unwanted impurities.
Cetaphil gentle cleanser is a daily cleanser that gently removes unwanted impurities from your skin without stripping it of its natural protective oils. This soothing cleanser is fragrance free and won't upset the pH balance of your skin.
Suitable for the face, hands and body, Cetaphil gentle cleanser can soothe irritation and damage associated with dry skin conditions. It offers a gentle and thorough cleansing without drying your skin out and will effectively remove makeup and dirt build-up from the day, leaving behind fresh skin ready to be moisturised.
Features of Cetaphil gentle cleanser 236ml
- Gentle moisturiser
- Removes impurities
- Soothing and fragrance free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Daily make-up removal
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Start by wetting your face.
- Apply to skin in circular motions.
- Rinse with water.
- Alternatively, apply to dry skin with tissue or cotton wool.
Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here