- Removes unwanted impurities
- Gentle on the skin
- Make-up removal
A unique formula that gently moisturises and removes unwanted impurities.
Cetaphil gentle foaming cleanser removes unwanted dirt and impurities from your skin without stripping it of its natural protective oils. A gentle and thorough cleanser that doesn't dry out the skin and will effectively remove makeup and dirt build-up from the day, leaving behind fresh skin ready to be moisturised.
Features of Cetaphil gentle foaming cleanser 236ml
- Gentle cleansing formula
- Skin feels soft, fresh and comfortable
- Suitable for all skin types
- Daily make-up removal
- Fragrance free
- Non comedogenic
- Dermatologist tested
- Normal/Dry/Combination skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Gentle cleansing, with a foaming action.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Betaine, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here